Friday, April 7, 2017

All done!

    After what seems like a never ending journey I have finally pulled together my project. I think the most difficult part was just getting started. I had all my ideas laid out and ready to execute but I just didn't want to put it on the paper because I was scared I wouldn't be able to fulfill my vision to its fullest potential. It was after I finally took my photos, when I had no choice but to begin creating. It forced me to find the right website for me. Even though I originally said I was going to use Madmagz to make my magazine again it didn't have the features I needed to make what I was envisioning. After hours, no lie, hours and this absolute saint of a YouTube video I finally figured out that Google docs, yes google docs, is the best way to make a magazine. It's actually not google docs its the presentation feature but regardless finally I found a website that allowed me to create the way I wanted to. The writing was a breeze for me, it was the design that took me forever. Although I changed some things, I for the most part stuck to sketches. However, I am an absolute perfectionist and if even one little thing was visually off I would literally stare at it until I could figure out what was wrong with it. All and all I am so happy how my magazine turned out and I hope you can see how much effort, time, and passion I put into creating it. I hope I can use that same will power to make an awesome CCR.

Until next time!



Sources cited:
Gonzscience. "HOW TO MAKE A MAGAZINE COVER ON GOOGLE DOCS." YouTube. YouTube, 11 Nov. 2015. Web. 07 Apr. 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment