Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Game time

What a night!

   I purposely left my house around 7:15 thinking that because the game started at 6:30  it would be mostly over by the time I finally got there because I really just needed individual photos of one of the players. When I got there and saw on the scoreboard they were only in the bottom of the third I knew I was in for a long night of waiting. 
    On the flip side all that extra time I had gave me a perfect opportunity to talk to Mr. Liotti, the Cypress Bay coach, about his daughter's foundation which as I said in earlier posts I am doing my double page spread on. Although he was busy, he graciously answered all my questions. Not only is he passionate about the foundation and all it has to offer but he sees the value of incorporating sports into it.Emphasizing that through the joint effort of the community, we can do more. Highlighting my whole purpose for choosing to do a sports magazine in the first place, it builds the foundation of our country.

No comments:

Post a Comment