Sunday, April 2, 2017

Progress

Me again!

    FINALLY I am going to take my photos. The team has a game tomorrow at six on their home field. So it's an easy drive for me and of course home field advantage. Before I go to the game I am going to go to Regional park to take my photos of the baseball field for my table of contents while it's still light out. Tomorrow will also be a perfect opportunity to interview Mr. Liotti, the Cypress coach, for my double page spread.

Some questions I would like to ask him are:

1. Whose idea was the foundation?

2. What is the best part of the foundation?

3. What upcoming things do you have planned for it?

4. Why did you decide to incorporate your baseball team with it?


I'll keep you guys updated how the pictures turn out tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment