Thursday, March 30, 2017

Mild confusion

So I've been thinking.

   When I do actually take my photos, if I ever do, because every time I plan a day to take them something comes up, I really don't know how I want them to look anymore. I had this initial vision of it being mid day bright and sunny yet I neglect to acknowledge that most of the baseball games are played later into the day, usually at night, to escape the blistering heat of good old Florida. So I was originally going to take it with my partner's Canon but since I know nothing about cameras I questioned to myself if there is even flash on those types of cameras since apparently it is going to be dark out when I take the photos and I don't want them to come out blurry. So yes, I did research on whether canons have flash or not and of course most if not all do. However clearly I don't use those types of cameras and therefore I have been leaning more towards just using my Iphone camera instead. I just got the Iphone 6s a few months ago so it is relativity new and according to Apple it has many upgraded features especially in the photo department. The rear facing camera now has a twelve megapixel Isight camera which enables many attributes. It comprises features such as burst mode (for the perfect action shot), set focus and exposure, and more listed here. Thus I have concluded that I will bring the canon just to see how it works, but most likely use my Iphone.

Sources cited:
Pakarklis, Emil. "10 IPhone Camera Features Every Photographer Should Use." IPhone Photography School. N.p., 10 Mar. 2017. Web. 02 Apr. 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment