Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Location, location!

Okay so bad news or good news first?

   I'll go with the bad news first. Although I really wanted to put a girl on the cover for a little woman empowerment I don't know anyone on the softball team so I'm just going to leave a boy on the cover.

  Aside from that everything is moving along. I now have to choose a location to shoot my cover photo. There are a few baseball fields I can utilize that are in Weston. Making it easy to commute to and bring the equipment I need. I can either do the shoot at Regional Park or the Cypress Bay fields. The Cypress Bay fields are nice as they were just renovated. However although freshly refurbished there are only two fields available for use. Also the fields have the Cypress Bay logo all over it, understandably. So I don't want it to be too overbearing considering the boy is already going to be wearing his Cypress Bay uniform. Thus I have decided to do the shoot at the Regional Park fields. With many fields to take advanatge of it will gave me ample space and neutrality to create my vision.


                                        Image result for regional park weston baseball fields





Sources cited:

"Renovation of Cypress Bay Park." Cypress Bay Lightning. N.p., n.d. Web. 19 Mar. 2017.

"Weston Florida / City of Weston FL - Vista Park." Weston Florida / City of Weston FL - Vista Park. N.p., n.d. Web. 19 Mar. 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment