Sunday, March 26, 2017

Quick summary

Happy Sunday!!

   I can't believe I am only a couple weeks into my project and have done so much already. Here's a quick summary of all the crazy thoughts I have had so far so everything is neat and ready for me to execute. My partner and I have established our masthead, Halftime. As I said before we know it will bring a fun and sporty ambiance to our magazine enticing consumers to read it. My front cover will have a candid shot of one of the Cypress Bay baseball players most likely jumping up and catching a ball. My table of contents (I changed my mind once again) will consist of three columns and a background photo. Lastly my double page spread will be a story on the Cypress Bay baseball coach's daughters foundation and how the baseball team is involved and spends their time off the field. Giving readers an even further look into the world of sports and what it is really all about, giving back. I did some quick sketches of how I generally want the magazine to look.



Above is going to be my cover. Although I didn't sketch it like this, the image is going to be in the back and the writing is going to be on top of it. My masthead will be thick and bold similar to many of the sports magazines I have looked at throughout my project.


I have changed my mind what I want to do with my table of contents a hundred times but I think this is what I'm finally deciding on. Before I was saying I was going to make the page numbers different items but that would be way to messy. So now I am going to divide my table of contents into three neat sections, and put the picture of the baseball field in the back.

             

   Lastly this will be my double page spread. 


No comments:

Post a Comment