Sunday, March 12, 2017

Quick update

Alright I'm going to keep this post short and sweet!

   So in my recent posts I have been contemplating on what features and design paths I want to go with for my magazine cover but I have been neglecting the most obvious aspect. Who really is my target audience?
   At first thought many will be quick to conclude that it is only males. However in modern times, sports magazines are read by a vast majority of people ranging from all ages and all genders. So now with this new outlook I am thinking about maybe doing a feature on softball instead. In light of the times and the fresh empowerment of women why not give us a spotlight on a usually male dominated cover?

  That's all for tonight, I will for sure do a long post tomorrow morning as I have many other new ideas to share and try to sort out.

No comments:

Post a Comment