Monday, March 27, 2017

Typical Monday

So I'm in all time stress mode.

   The due date is quickly approaching and I have a bunch of ideas I have yet to execute. I have finally logged on to and signed up for the magazine template website which I have been putting off for weeks because I have been so busy.
    The first website I viewed was Joomag because my teacher recommend it. However I started looking through it and it is so complicated. I tried to start a new magazine from scratch, just to test it out, and I could't even figure out how to import a photo onto the cover correctly. I don't know if it's me or just maybe the website is made for more experienced magazine creators, but I went on the search for a new website to create my magazine on. I came across a website called Madmagz and it seemed more user friendly then the one before. On this website I successfully imported the photo and cropped it with ease. So I'm not sure if its because I'm stressed and not being patient enough to learn how to use Joomag or it is just too complex of a website for me to utilize but I think I'm just going to stick with Madmagz for now.


Sources cited:
Joomag. "Digital Publishing Platform for Everyone." Joomag. N.p., n.d. Web. 02 Apr. 2017.
"Create Your Mag for Free: Madmagz." Create Your Mag for Free: Madmagz. N.p., n.d. Web. 02 Apr. 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment