Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Home stretch

SO,
after two hours of waiting the game finally ended and I finally got to take my pictures! I was so worried in my last posts that it would be pitch dark out and I would need flash and all those features but I totally forgot that of course they have park lights (how would the boys be able to see the small baseball if they had to play in the dark)! The park lights were so bright it was actually a little too much light but we worked around it. So I had started with my model, Tyler, on home plate. My partner and I thought it would be cool if we could have the same cover but with two different sports. So on hers she had her model for water polo hold the ball in front of half his face, so I had Tyler hold the bat in front of half his face to try to recreate the same effect. It turned out cute, however there were better photos I took afterwards.






   After we took those photos we went out to the outfield to take the much anticipated fly ball candid. At first I tried to toss the ball and take the pictures at the same time but they kept coming out very shaky because obviously I was moving. Another boy from the team came over to help, and although I was holding the camera straight the photos did not come out as planned. They were blurry and lacked the professionalism I was going for.
           



Finally we went back to the infield where we took some pictures on first base. These came out perfect. As you can see Tyler looks focused and ready to play. The shot is clear, and you can see his features unlike the candid above. I am making this photo my cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment